To compete in today’s marketplace, organisations must engage top talent to embed responsible business practices throughout its DNA.
For more than 15 years, we have advised organisations on HR for Sustainability including how to reinvent the way to hire, retain, structure and build capacity of top sustainability talent and leaders.
Some of our clients across diverse industries have included Asos, Deloitte, LVMH, Tullow Oil and WWF-UK.
Walk of LIfe offer a range of targeted consulting services that can be tailored to fit the specific needs of your business or organisation. Click on the headings below to see more information on each of the types of strategic advisory services we offer or alternatively you can contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss your specific requirements.
Recruit top talent
- Strategies for recruitment, retention and training/development
- Organisational design of sustainability team and function across organization
- Competency framework critique and design
- Candidate assessment of leadership and technical competencies
Retain best in class
- On-board new staff through coaching and institutional socialization in ‘the first 90 days’ – download fact sheet (PDF)
- Talent retention strategy including incentive mapping and capacity building
- Employee engagement and communications
Train and develop future leaders
- 360 reviews to offer constructive feedback and prioritised development areas
- Executive & leadership coaching to encourage top managers
- Build effective teams through interactive workshops and facilitation
- Outplacement and job readiness support through workshops, tools and psychometric testing
How We Deliver Our Services
One-on-one consulting sessions
Bespoke one-on-one advisory services offer key sustainability managers the support they need to hire and train top talent, structure a leading team, and design strategies to support best-in-class sustainability programmes.
Group workshops & training
Group facilitation offers clients a more collaborative and cost-effective way to build capacity while still gaining access to tangible career tools and sustainability market insights.
Still wondering if our services are right for you? In this video we hear from organisational heads about their experience working with us on talent strategies and human resources consulting.