Our Package is a one-on-one comprehensive programme offered either in person or via Skype. It is divided into three two-hour sessions to break down the process and give clients time to reflect and complete tools between sessions. With an additional 15 minutes of email and phone help between sessions, clients keep momentum and know they have support throughout the process.
If you decide that this Package is right for you, you will not only get cutting-edge tools to break down the steps of a job search, but also, these added value benefits:
- Detailed career biographies of some of the most influential leaders within sustainability
- Discounted access to some of the top sustainability networks and events
- Regular sector news and career tips
- Unique insider knowledge of the green job market
- Access to our partner Acre’s online networks and recruitment specialists
Clients wanting to start off slower can also Mix and Match the sessions separately but they would not include the Package discount (more than £155) and added value benefits listed above.
The Three Sessions
Session 1: Aim your compass to assess who you are and what you are passionate about in a career
In this challenging and interactive session you will learn to articulate your top five skills, values and traits to set yourself apart from the competition. Once you are clear on what you offer the market, we then map your ‘dream job’ criteria, prioritizing what you are passionate about doing next and in what context. Our coach will offer market insight on types of roles and trends in the sustainability job market to link your criteria to reality.
- What are you selling? (Skills, Values and Traits)
- Where are you going? (Dream job criteria)
- What does the market look like? (Sustainability market insight)
Session 2: Map your story and create your strategic marketing tools
CVs and Cover Letters should sell your “story”. In the second stage of our coaching process, we start by mapping your skills to a specific job opening that best fits your ‘dream job’ criteria. We then provide tried and tested templates, checklists and tips to enable you to write an effective CV and cover letter to best position you for the type of role you are after.
- CV critique and tools
- Cover letter critique and tools
Session 3: Step into the market and make yourself stand out from the crowd
You know what you want, your story is mapped, and now you’re ready to get out there and start applying for roles. In the third stage of our coaching process we help you get comfortable articulating your ‘brand’ and developing an elevator pitch as well as provide tips on working with recruiters and networking. We end with a draft action plan to break down the process into measurable steps over realistic time frames.
- LinkedIn profile critique
- Elevator pitch
- Action plan
Through an intensive six hours of live coaching and homework between sessions, clients graduate with not only a comprehensive toolkit, but also, clarity and confidence about how to improve their competitive advantage.
Clients will be able to:
- Articulate top skills that link to requirements of the market
- Map real roles to criteria of ideal job
- Prioritise actions to break down the process into a clear action plan
- Redesign a CV and cover letter as strategic marketing tools
- Comfortably summarise an elevator pitch about their ‘brand’
- Practice in advance for live interviews
If you’d like to know more about the package, you can download our Jobseeker Package Information Sheet (PDF).